Using the Drag and Drop Email Editor for: Cart Recovery Emails
Now that you are familiar with the “in’s and out’s” of the Drag and Drop email editor, it’s time to create a Cart Recovery email for your business!
Here are all the components that must be included in the body of your cart recovery email. If you want to ensure a successful cart recovery campaign, follow our recommendation.
- Header Banner: This is the part of any email that first catches a shoppers attention. This must include your businesses name, logo, and a message explaining the purpose of the email. Be sure to embed a link in your banner!
- Introductory Text: This should explain the purpose of the email so that the viewer understands why they are receiving it.
- Cart: Include this when formatting your email.
- Closing Text: This should give the viewer a compelling reason to come back to your site.
- A CTA on a Button: This should feature a simple message directing shoppers back to their cart, so they can complete their purchase.
- Footer Text: This must include details about your business such as where your business is located, customer service et
Featured below is an example of a basic cart recovery email incorporating all of the components that must be included.
- Coupon: Sometimes including a coupon in a cart recover email is enough of an incentive to bring a shopper back to complete their purchase.